Registered Nurse (Home Health) Full Time in Scottsdale
|Benefits:||$2000 Sign-On Bonus, Employee Of The Quarter, Weekly Payroll, Paid Orientation, Discounts on Wireless Providers, Bonuses Based On Performance|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Are you tired of not having enough time with your patients?|
Do you feel like all you do is dispense medications?
Think about entering the rewarding world of home health care!
You will follow your patients over time, allowing you to provide the teaching and support that they need!
You will also enjoy a level of flexibility that you could never get working in a facility.
We are recruiting for outstanding Registered Nurses to join the Nightingale Team. At Nightingale Homecare you can enjoy a rewarding career as a home care professional! We also provide a $2000 Sign-On Bonus!
We have Point of Care Technology! This reduces your paper load and allows you to be more efficient and communicate with the other members of your care team. Point of Care is available to RNs with 12+ visits per week.
Nightingale Homecare emphasizes teamwork, nurturing and encouragement. We believe that by supporting each individual's talents, we all succeed, most especially our clients. Our special working environment explains why we attract and retain nurses who aspire to make our work and our world a better place. If you are yearning for a healthcare experience where you are valued and appreciated, you owe it to yourself to experience . . . the Nightingale difference.
|Duties:||• Responsible for managing, supervising, planning, teaching and providing nursing care to individuals and their families in the home environment.|
• Makes the initial client assessment, confers with the client's physician in the development of the Plan of Treatment (POT), implements and revises the nursing and personal care components of the individualized, goal-oriented Care Plan (CP) for clients receiving nursing or personal care services.
• Provides services requiring substantial knowledge and skills in accordance with the POT/CP and accepted standards of professional practice.
• Maintains and submits documentation as required by the agency. Prepares and submits documentation of client assessments, summaries, care plans, case conferences and progress notes according to agency policy.
|Qualifications:||• Min 2 year acute care RN experience/prefer experience in a Medicare Certified Home Health Agency with OASIS|
• Current Professional RN License
• Current CPR, TB, Fingerprint Card (If you do not have these available, let us assist you in obtaining these)
$2000 New Hire Sign-On Bonus!!!!
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.